Seems like blogging is in the trend now. Everyone's blogging. Even in the google search engine when I search for something, the answer is from a blog. What's going on here? I figure, what the hell, just join the fun.
To be honest with you, this is my first blog and I have no clue how this thing works. Thanks to Jane a.k.a Miow's blog. I've been visiting her site whenever I'm free in the office. (Miow, you need to losen up and be cheerful. Stop complaining) and if you are reading this. I need help!! Teach me how to use this this...th...thing....!!! How come your blog look so superb with all the extras and mine is dead plain??
Yeah..yeah...you guys can laugh all about it. Hey....everyone have their first time....( hey,....what are you thinking? )
Okay....will blog again later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Lexy!! Welcome!! Well, mine cos I played with the html, thats how I manage to modify mine to be different. I can help, eh what kind of help do you need other than the html? :-D I will, no worries. I want to be better as time goes. No worries, I'm not laughing either. It's nice to have you to blog, at least can check up on you every now and then :-D
Cheers~
Miow
Well, have to find through template and there have to edit the htmls. I tried and tried, thats how I managed. Cos I kinda forgotten how to use it, but I know a bit of it.
Post a Comment